Skip to content
Important information about Covid-19
12 Moore St
Eat & Drink
12 Moore St
Eat & Drink
Real Estate Commitment to Sustainability
12 Moore Street is committed to achieving long term sustainable outcomes by addressing Environment, Social and Governance matters
is a national rating system that measures the environmental performance of Australian buildings, tenancies and homes. Put simply, NABERS measures the energy efficiency, water usage, waste management and indoor environment quality of a building or tenancy and its impact on the environment.
It does this by using measured and verified performance information, such as utility bills, and converting them into an easy to understand star rating scale from one to six stars. For example, a 6 star rating demonstrates market-leading performance, while a 1 star rating means the building or tenancy has considerable scope for improvement.
For over ten years, NABERS has helped property owners, managers and tenants across Australia to improve their sustainability performance, reaping financial benefits and building their reputation.
NABERS is managed nationally by the NSW Office of Environment and Heritage, on behalf of Commonwealth, state and territory governments.
View our NABERS Energy Certificate
View our NABERS Water Certificate
Projects undertaken are:
• Chiller and boilers upgrade to improve energy efficiency and customer comfort
• Lift upgrade with more energy efficient models
• Basement lighting – all basement lights have been upgraded from T8 to LED units
• BMS head end updated to allow for improved data retention, programme flexibility, stability and, use of energy monitoring meters.
Ongoing projects are:
• BMS fine tuning – changed to HVAC to improve energy
• Light replacement – failed fittings are replaced with more efficient LED units
Projects being considered:
• Introduction of building HVAC analytics to do targeted maintenance and reduce energy
AMP Capital is implementing a national program of waste audits in line with the best practice operational waste guidelines published by the Better Buildings Partnership. In collaboration with our supplier Foresight Environmental we are improving our monitoring and reporting processes and with your help we are seeking to minimise waste to landfill.
If you would like further information about how you can work with your colleagues to improve recycling and reduce waste, please refer to the best practice guidelines
© COPYRIGHT AMP CAPITAL OFFICE & LOGISTICS 2020. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.